Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of clients are we looking for?
We welcome any suppliers and companies (leisure travel, corporate and incentive travel, educational tours or other related travel organizations) with a keen interest in promoting and distributing their products and services in Asia, particularly in Singapore to approach us for a no obligation quotation.
2. How much do we charge for our services?
We offer competitive and cost-effective consultancy and marketing representation fees for both long and short term services. We assure our clients that we will submit our best quote based on each project or contract requirement in relation to each client’s request.
We will only bid for potential assignments and contracts that we are keen and will cost our services and resource allocation for each specific marketing representation, consultancy, and project and event management carefully based on the job’s scope and will customize the cost and services to meet the clients’ budget.
For marketing and product representation, we generally work on a fixed retainer fee for the contract period, and these are mutually negotiated and agreed on based on work scope prior to the commencement of the contract.
3. What are our educational consultancy services and roles?
Our team has a strong passion for developing people through school field trips. Our 3 key roles are as follows:
- For schools/educators and specialist school tour travel agents – to support Asian schools and their educators as well as travel agents specializing in school tours with professional advice and assistance in customized learning outcomes itinerary planning. Currently, there is a strong focus on Singapore schools and travel agents.
- For overseas educational suppliers – to represent and market the educational content and products and services of the clients who appoint us as their marketing representatives
- For organizations requiring educational project support and consultancy – to provide specialized educational events and projects support services and consultancies in line with clients’ requirements and budget.
4. Are there any other business opportunities, beyond tourism and educational trips to work together with Xzodus Pte Ltd and EduSPACE?
We welcome other mutually beneficial business opportunities that will increase our customer base, knowledge and insights to contact us; and look forward to partnerships that meet our corporate culture, objectives and goals.